hannaontheroad Podcast Shownotes Episode 11 - Post-EYF, Post-Patagonia!
And we're back on the podcast road! After an epic trip to Edinburgh Yarn Festival and an even more epic trip to Patagonia, here's episode 11 for your viewing pleasure - including lots of WOODS-related WIPs and my yarn acquisitions from the festival:
WORKS IN PROGRESS:
- Pattern: Løvenholm Vest by Ida Nielsen (available in WOODS - making stories, Nov 2017)
- Yarn: Hey Mama Wolf Schafwolle #03
- Pattern: Meerdaal Scarf by Nele Druyts (available in WOODS - making stories, Nov 2017)
- Yarn: Moel View Yarn Ethical DK
- Pattern: Whinfell Sweater by Jenn Steingass (available in WOODS - making stories, Nov 2017)
- Yarn: Isle Yarns 4ply
- Pattern: Delamere Dress by Rhiannon Owens (available in WOODS - making stories, Nov 2017)
- Yarn: Sherwood Yarn BFL/Masham
- Pattern: Improvised (56 stitches, toe up)
- Yarn: Miss Mothballs
ACQUISITIONS & GIFTS:
- BFL & Baby Alpaca in Aphrodite
- Sustainable Merino Sock in Olive
- Shop update with her new collection April 7 on her website oystersandpurls.com!
- Brae - High Twist Sock (80% Superwash BFL & 20% Nylon) in Wychwood and Dedlock
- Raval Chispas (75% Merino & 25% Nylon) in Orquidea
- Merino Twist Sock (80% Merino & 20% Nylon) in Pêche Mignon
- Hayton 4ply (80% Merino, 10% Cashmere & 10% Nylon) in Slate & Stonechat
- Two Flocks Yarn Pure Wool DK (50% Poll Dorset & 50% BFL) in Rose
- Nua (60% Merino, 20% Yak & 20% Linen) in August Storms
Join my new email list!
I decided to start a new email list so that you can get all the details about my shop updates directly in your inbox if you like! Sign up by clicking on the button below:
The next shop update will be on Tuesday, April 11 - sign up for the email list to receive the exact time!
I'm opening up Exploration Calls again for April after a lot of you loved it in February! Simply send me a quick email to firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll be in touch with dates.
What are Exploration Calls? Free 15min calls in case you were thinking about working with me as your business coach or project partner, but you're not really sure how we could do that! Totally commitment free - just a great way for us to get to know each other :)