Welcome to episode 32 of the hannaontheroad podcast! As I only had a few days between EYF and travelling to the US, these shownotes are a little shorter than usual, but the episode itself features all of this goodness:
- ... a GIVEAWAY to celebrate 1000 subscribers!
- ... an EYF recap, including my book & yarn acquisitions and wonderful gifts from friends
- ... an update on my Gingerbread sweater
- ... the first official views of my print edition project bags that are available for pre-orders now
- ... and two exciting announcements: 1) We're open for wholesale now! 2) We're still looking for one more addition to our sewing team here in Berlin!
You can watch the entire episode below or scroll down for further details!
Giveaway: 1000 subscribers
Prize: A set of small & large project bag in a color of your choice!
How to enter:
- Subscribe to the podcast on Youtube
- Leave a comment under this episode on Youtube with a question you want me to answer on a future podcast episode!
Watch the episode for a full recap! Here's a quick list of wonderful things I bought:
- Folk Fashion by Amy Twigger Holroyd
The Beginner's Guide to Writing Knitting Patterns by Kate Atherley (bought from Ysolda's booth, but couldn't find it on their website)
1000 Knitting Patterns by Nihon Vogue (bought from Ysolda's booth, but couldn't find it on their website)
3 balls of Blacker Yarns Jacob 4ply in Pale Green Clay & Dark Blue Marlstone
3 skeins of Woollenflower Masgot Fine
3 skeins of Woolly Mammoth Fibre Co. 100% Wensleydale in Burnished Rose & Mustard (swapped for a project bag - thank you Emma!!)
Works in Progress:
WIP #1: Gingerbread Sweater
- Pattern: Gingerbread Sweater by Libby Jonson
- Yarn: Carol Feller’s Nua in August
WIP #2: Vanilla Socks
- Pattern: Improvised
- Yarn: Cuckoo Yarns