Welcome to episode 34 of the hannaontheroad podcast! Today I'm tackling the second half of the questions from the 1k subscriber giveaway thread - all of the ones related to running a creative business! - as well as...
- ... welcome the wonderful new Patron who joined us since last episode!
- ... share a few glimpses of current design WIPs.
- ... show you the additions I've made to my yarn stash when I was in SF.
- ... and talk about the last color to be added to the Spring Collection.
You can watch the entire episode below or scroll down for further details!
A very warm welcome to Shannon who joined our Patreon squad since last episode!
Cast On Plans
- Clare Mountain's Hay Sweater in Oysters and Purls 100% Corriedale
- Next Shop Update: April 19, 7pm CET - with the last new color of this season (African Violet!)
- Other than that, all the bags currently listed in the shop are ready to ship.
- Swans Island Sport Weight 100% Rambouillet
- Stone Wool Worsted Weight 100% Cormo
- Flock Fingering Weight Targhee & Rambouillet