hannaontheroad Podcast Shownotes Episode 36: Iced Coffee to the Rescue!
Welcome to episode 36 of the hannaontheroad podcast! Today is all about drinking heaps of iced coffee to stay awake in the sweltering heat of Berlin as well as ...
- ... showing you my finished Hay Sweater!
- ... sharing a new cast on, the Stonethwaite sweater.
- ... talking about a new favorite yarn, Mendip,
- ... announcing the launch date for my new collaboration with Oysters and Purls.
- ... taking a glimpse at a book I read and loved.
- ... and chatting about why I decided to split my Instagram up in two.
You can watch the entire episode below or scroll down for further details!
- Pattern: Clare Mountain's Hay Sweater
- Yarn: Oysters and Purls 100% Corriedale
Work in Progress
- Linda Mervang's Stonethwaite Sweater as part of the The Fibre Co. Beta Knitting Program
- Marina Skua's Mendip (shown in colorway Bloom on the base Stormy) is a brand-new wonderful 100% UK made yarn!
- Launch of the Soft & Strong Kits on Tuesday, May 29, at 7pm CEST at hlh-designs.com & 7pm EST at oystersandpurls.com
- The Year of Less by Cait Flanders