hannaontheroad Podcast Shownotes Episode 38: It's Summer!
Welcome to episode 38 of the hannaontheroad podcast! It's another short episode where we're talking about ...
- ... finishing the Stonethwaite Sweater.
- ... unearthing a long lost WIP, the Peony Top.
- ... the Soft & Strong Socks that are now available for purchase.
- ... the launch of our summer collection on June 26, 7pm CEST.
- ... why you need to figure out how much you actually pay for your Etsy shop.
You can watch the entire episode below or scroll down for further details!
Linda Marveng's Stonethwaite Sweater as part of the The Fibre Co. Beta Knitting Program
Work in Progress
The Soft & Strong Socks are now available on Ravelry!
Our summer collection launches in the webshop on June 26, 7pm CEST.
You can see all the colorways and read about the inspiration behind this collection here.
Running a Creative Business
Here's the link to the blog post I'm referencing in the episode: Etsy Fees: How to figure out what you really pay for your Etsy shop