Episode 8 of the hannaontheroad podcast showcases a super cute finished baby cardigan, a sneak peek of the first WOODS design, and a few truly wonderful questions for creative business owners - like how to communicate a price increase!
Picos de Europa Hat
- Pattern: Picos de Europa by Verena Cohrs -> Bonus Pattern for the WOODS - making stories crowdfunding
- Yarn: Gregoria Fibers Heritage
Sewing - Finished Objects:
- Pattern: Lark Tee by Grainline Studio
- Fabric: 100% cotton jersey from Stoff & Stil
- We filmed our crowdfunding video this week and started the logo and design work for the book!
- Crowdfunding starts Feb 9 - mark your calendars!
Creative Boss Goal Setting
Sign ups are only open until Jan 31! --> head here to sign up now!
2 excellent questions - watch the video for my answers!
How to communicate price increases to end customers and wholesalers?
- ow do you decide how often to send our newsletters and what to include in them? I wouldn’t want to spam my subscribers by sending too many, and I also want them to be interesting, exciting, and not just repetitive of the blog posts I write. (Am, Oysters & Purls)