Meet the hannaontheroad Podcast! - Shownotes for Episode 1
I've done it - I've started a video podcast! After getting some amazing feedback (aka "GO DO IT!!") on my Instagram I sat down today and recorded the first ever episode of the hannaontheroad podcast.
And let me tell you - it was amazing. I loved every single second of it and now it's 11.25pm and I'm still super excited and can't wait for you to see it! Head over to YouTube to watch it here!
The podcast will be loosely structured into two categories:
- Making - where I'll be sharing all my knitting and sewing projects.
- Business - where I'll be giving glimpses into my business, share tips and answer business-related questions.
That's right, it's question time! I'll try and answer two to three business-related questions in every podcast episode so please do send me your questions! Either comment below or just sent an email to email@example.com.
Also, don't forget to subscribe to the channel on Youtube - that's the easiest way to keep updated when I release a new episode!
So, without further ado, here are the shownotes for the first episode!
First FO (= finished object) of the podcast: Sweet Pie Socks test knit
- Pixel Rise Socks by Kemper Wray with Miss Mothballs Minis
- Gladys Socks by General Hogbuffer with Malabrigo Sock (Lettuce)
- Inglis Mitts by Ysolda Teague with Ysolda Teague's Blend No. 1 (still some available in her shop!)
- Pattern: Driftless Cardigan by Grainline Studio
- Fabric: Knit Jersey bought at Stoff & Stil in Berlin
Part I: Handmade
Label #1: hannaontheroad - knitting project bags
- Etsy Shop: Hanna Lisa Haferkamp
Label #2: I Have My Shit Together
- Instagram: @ihavemyshittogether
Label #3: Beyond Bias
- Website: Beyond Bias
Part II: Coaching & Consulting
Check out these awesome business ladies!
- Heather - Hudson Valley Craft Company (@hvcraftco on Instagram & Etsy)
- Marina - designer of The Dress (@frangipanimarina on Instagram, http://www.marinafrangipani.com/)
- Joanne - knitwear designer (@joannefinelightness on Instagram & fine lightness on Ravelry)
Early Bird pricing for the Creative Boss Coaching class that starts Oct 24 opens Sep 29
Part III: Collaborations
WOODS - making stories.
- Website: http://www.making-stories.com/ --> we are opening calls for design submissions mid October!
- Instagram: @_makingstories
close_knit - linen project bags for ALL your roving!
- Check out Ani's Instagram! @close_knit
Creative Boss Tip
You can download the free Instagram Guide here!
As this is my first podcast episode, feedback is more than welcome! Please reach out with any and all sorts of feedback (only if you really hated it, maybe don't tell me). Also, send me your business questions so that I can add the new segment to the next podcast!